Click this handy button to my LinkedIn profile, and learn about my work in as a content marketing specialist.
My Values and Beliefs:
- I hold that all people should be treated with respect, whether I agree with them or not. I believe that certain ideas are the enemy to a healthy and rational society, not necessarily the people who hold them.
- I believe in trying to be one of the good guys, to add to the joy in the world as much as possible
- I believe everyone has a dark side. And that’s OK.
- I believe that we need a community around us to survive. Rugged individualists are strictly for Hollywood.
- I believe that music is an essential to life; it is not a luxury. The same goes for all art forms. We need them and would die without them.
- I hold that the stories people tell of their own experiences, big or small, have more validity than ideologies. I believe that telling and listening stories in general is the best way to rip down the unnecessary barriers between people of differing walks of life. It’s also the best way to really know oneself. That is why I write. As for the other barriers between walks of life: I say celebrate ‘em.
- I don’t know if there is more to life than can be measured or proven. But, measured and proven are the best places to start, along with embracing a child-like sense of wonder.
- I hold that a sense of humour could alleviate many troubles in the world.
- I believe that I am a good person. But, I know I can be much better.